Zac Schroff's Psion Organiser II programs
Organiser II LZ/LZ64
- GamesPack Shell
- This program acts as a shell for the popular games pack, replacing the
included shell and providing enhanced features. Click here for more information.
- Memory Information (updated 19990329)
- This is a collection of three programs, one that displays a graphical
representation of memory and storage usage, one that displays information
about the allocator cells, and one that allows direct viewing and limited
editing of memory on a byte level. Click here for
- This is a simple maze program for the Psion, written mainly in OPL with
some machine code for updating the screen, featuring a random maze
generator. Click here for more information.
- NotePads manager
- This program allows you to put notepads in their own region on your
system, instead of having to keep them all on the top menu or using the
open function to load other notepads. Click here
for more information.
- Quine McCluskey term optimsiation program
- This program will perform a Quine-McCluskey term elimination /
optimisation on a set of values for a one-output function, with up to eight
input variables. Click here for more information.
- Screen candy LZ
- This is a sort of a screen plaything (LCDs don't burn in, so calling it
a screensaver would be rather pointless). It draws and animates various
patterns on the screen. Click here for more information.
Other Organiser II
- VGA screen fonts for Psion Organiser II coding
- These are VGA screen fonts that simplify writing Psion Organiser II
code on a DOS machine using a simple text editor by making the VGA
characters look like those the Psion uses. Click here for more information.
More coming soon
You can return to my programs by
This page maintained by Zac Schroff.
© Copyright 1996-2006 Zac Schroff, all rights reserved.